This notice relates to the existing protection mechanisms for LTD “Ezo” (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") for unauthorized access to personal data, through which the Company provides protection for your personal data. The latter includes the information that the company will obtain during the period of providing services to you, which, in accordance with the legislation of Georgia, will also be used for direct marketing purposes. The purpose of the notice is to provide you with information about our working principles and your legal protection mechanisms in the processing of personal information.
The company promises that:
- We take care of the security and protection of your personal data;
- We will not misuse your data;
- We will provide you with complete and comprehensive information regarding the processing of your personal data at any time.
Protection by the law
In addition to our promise to protect the privacy of personal data, these data are protected by the Law of Georgia on Personal Data Protection. By law, you have the right to request information about the processing of your data. You have the right to receive the following information: Which data is processed about you; The purpose of data processing; Legal basis for data processing; How your data was collected; To whom your data was transferred; Grounds and purpose of data release.
By law you have the right to request that your personal data be corrected, updated, added, blocked, deleted or destroyed if it is incomplete, inaccurate, not updated or if it has been collected and processed in violation of the law. We comply with Georgian law, which may prevent us from deleting your personal data immediately. Such liabilities may arise from tax, consumer protection and other relevant legislation.
The obligation to provide this information to you arises only upon your request. We have the right to use personal data only if we have a specific contractual and / or legal basis for it.
The company has a legal basis for the use of your information, which implies the existence of a business-related and / or commercial purpose.
It is important that even in this case, the processing of information by the company is not aimed at harming your interests.
Type of information collected and its usage
We collect two types of information about our users: personal identification information ("Personal Information") and non-personally identifiable information.
Personal identification information
Personal identification information is the information through which a specific user is identified. When you are involved in an activity through our website, we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself. Such activities include:
- Purchasing the product
- Making a donation
- Sending information and / or post any information on the review page
- Requesting information about our services
- Sending an application for employment with us
Non-PII Data (Non-personally Identifiable information)
Non-personally identifiable data is information that does not identify a specific user. This type of information may include, for example, the "Uniform Resource Locator" "URL" of the website you visited before entering our website, the "URL" of the website you visit after leaving our website , The type of browser you are using, and the IP address of your Internet Protocol. We and / or our authorized third party service providers and advertisers may automatically receive this information when you use our website. This is done through electronic mechanisms such as "Cookies", "Google Analytics", "Facebook Pixel".
We collect information about cookies, navigation and behavior of users on our website, in particular: IP address, device type, operating system and browser from which the website is accessed. We collect information about the pages opened on our website, session duration and various session settings. Information about the actions that took place on our website: filling out forms, using interactive elements of the website, etc. The process, time and form of filling in the fields on the website
What we use your personal information for:
- For a communication with you;
- To increase the intensity of website usage;
- To meet your requirements, to develop new ways of cooperation and to develop our business;
- To develop and implement effective marketing activities;
- To learn how customers use our products and services;
- To get advice or recommendations about our products and services;
- To develop / manage our brands, products and services;
- To deliver our products and services;
- To make and manage customer payments;
- For financial crime detection, reporting and prevention;
- To manage the risks of us and our clients;
- To comply with laws and regulations relevant to us;
- To respond to complaints and find ways to resolve them;
- To manage our business efficiently and properly, which includes our financial position, business opportunity, planning, communications and corporate governance; To exercise the rights and obligations;
From what sources do we obtain personal information
We can obtain personal information about you from the sources provided to you by the Company and listed below: When you contact us to get our products or services; When communication is by telephone and / or email When you use our web pages and web chat; When sending emails in both physical and electronic form
We use the collected information for:
Who do we share your personal information with?
We may need to share your personal data in the cases provided for by the legislation of Georgia, as well as with other organizations that must provide you with the product or service of your choice or provide certain services, provided that such information must be agreed upon by such parties before sharing such information, in order to keep your data secure and confidential.
We reserve the right, in cases strictly defined by law, to give law enforcement agencies access to your personal data for the purpose of carrying out their official duties, including the detection, investigation and prevention of crime.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and where we deem it necessary to protect our rights and / or to secure any legal action, court decision / ruling or other legal process against the Website. We also reserve the right to disclose your information for the following purposes: Adherence to and implementation of this policy; Adherence to and implementation of the terms and conditions of use of our website or any other agreement; Protecting the rights, property or security of the Website, its users or others.
Any data transmission over the Internet or wireless network cannot be absolutely and guaranteed secure. We take commercially sound security measures to protect data, and we also seek to establish links only with organizations that address the issue in the same way. However, we do not guarantee the security of the Website or the information transmitted from the Website and are not responsible for the actions of any third party who may obtain such information without your permission.
Third parties (applications / services)
Using the Website, your information about device number, model, brand, name, operating system version, web application version is transferred to applications such as Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel. These applications comply with the General Data Protection Guide (GDPR).
How long do we store personal information?
We store your personal data throughout your service life; Also, up to 10 years after the end of the service for the following reasons: To answer questions and complaints To prove that we have treated you fairly In order to keep records in compliance with the relevant regulations / rules
We may store your personal information for more than 10 years if we are unable to delete it for legal or statutory reasons. If you believe that any of your data stored with us is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us to fix your doubts. We will take all reasonable measures to check and correct this defect. You have the right not to consent to our use of your personal data, or to request its deletion, removal or termination of use unless we have a legal basis for its storage. Contact us if you do not agree to our use of your data, if you have any questions or if you would like your data to be canceled or restricted.
Changes in information protection policy
- We may use your personal information to identify specific products and offers for you.
- We have access to your personal data within the framework of what you personally share, or we collect in the process of providing services to you with the means at our disposal
- We only use your personal information and send you marketing messages when we have a legitimate interest in doing so.
- We promise that our activities will never be unfair, wrong or directed against your interests.
- You have the right to contact us at any time and ask us to stop sending marketing messages. We will respect your wishes and as soon as we receive such a message we will stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes.